Shinka no Mi

Fed-Kun's army
I could bet when reaching 10/10 the Gorilla turns into a cutte Girl...

@Freestyle You may(or may not) like it, but Arifureta is actully quite fun to read, despite is glaring problems(mostly because the author writes that way on purpose, which ends up feeling different from other stories with similar problems)
As for this one, at least the main character has a proper reason for him to be hated.

@elbs him being fat and ugly wasn't that much of a problem, but being dirty and smelly definitely was his own fault, the guy was already fat and ugly, did he really need to be a pig?
No wonder why people bullied him. His last evolution will probably fix his ugliness, but someone needs to lock him inside a bathhouse for a month.

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySocerer

I wasnt bashing Arifureta lol, I own all 6 volumes thats been translated and its quite an enjoyable read

but there's many authors that try the same formula, its not always good to see that, granted this one is more comedy than anything

Fed-Kun's army
This ia dumb. Its a fucking self insert, covered up with humor just to try and not make it so obvious, also the mc is dumb

Contributor
Oh yeah, another crap harem isekai with videogame Rpg elements.

Le sigh

Double-page supporter
Guys I think you should change dad's link into this one http://webaction.jp/Mcomics/

Ah yes, the adventures of the unaware hot dude and his harem of animal girls.
My favourite is donkey girl.

Users who are viewing this thread