Shinka no Mi

its sad how every month we get more and more behind on raws.....well now we wait 2-6 months

This keeps suffering from the same major flaw that all other OP MCs do. The guy is a moron and the writers keep forgetting that he's OP... until they don't. Pick a lane FFS.

Dex-chan lover
@xipheon
It's best to remember that this started as a webnovel, i.e: a pet-project of some random guy who just came up with the story as he went, and he had absolutely no idea what the fuck he was doing.
Most web novels are like that.
Honestly, these sort of dumb arse stories are a lot easier to consume once you keep that in mind, lest you want to lose your mind.

There is only one comment that can be made regarding a donkey transformed into a naked human:

Dat ass.

Dex-chan lover
He may have changed his body, but he is still an ugly, revolting, dirty, smelly fatass on the inside...

@Solipsist most of these webnovels get picked up through competitions that give a temp serialisation to the winning novel. Then they just fade away or whatever...at least the bad ones do.

Dex-chan lover
What kinda manga has a release schedule of once every three months? You forgot everything with a gap that big if it ain’t a big series like HxH.

maybe the author is training in storywriting so thats why it takes 3 months, because this is preety bland man..
the mc is such a klutz, atleast the side-character is alright. But man, that selfloathing, and beeing ashamed of succeeding by faster means, i dont understand how people get bamboozled into thinking that the rat race is the real way to earn yourself. its so dumb and childish that it feels the character never changes from the first episode
even when hes got stats that are basically ungodly he still acts like a wimp.. it doesnt make sense, even children under the age of 8 show attitude change when they can measure themselfs with the world.

Eversince the MC entered the city the story has been a mess. It seems to me the author is unable to write anything remotely complicated.
Should have stayed simple like at the beggining. I mean the "story" is all over the place I don't even feel like re reading it. All the author does is just throwing the reader with
lot's of stuff and happenings but nothing adds up and is completely out of pace.

Thanks a lot for translating this :)
I know their part was short, and anticlimactic, but I really liked the horsedeer. The art wasn't impressive, but it conveyed just the right message ;)

Also, I know this manga is getting a lot of flack for its release schedule, pacing, and strange plot. It's frustrating to read and then hit the cliff knowing it will be months before the next release. After waiting, the next chapter may throw several curves that don't seem to fit what you read. Even if you re-read it, you'll probably think "this plot is broken." I'd like it if it released more often and had a slower plot pace; the quality might increase. But this zany plot has still been fun to read, especially its themes of the hero losing his humanity, his ability to take on the perspective of the foes he defeats, and the manga's mix of heavy themes with tension reducing silly art.

Thanks again Whimsubs, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread