Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 45 - Survivors from Hell

Dex-chan lover
Aw, comeon do Henry justice please😅😅😅
He have worked hard too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Since the guy stopped before even hitting Henry, I'm kind of waiting for a reveal like some attack hitting Henry + completely bouncing off, and it turning out he just constantly has impenetrable defensive magic up, or something. Surprised to see that that wasn't this time, though.

Dex-chan lover
Henry, you wasted all your efforts tsk.

That last guy didn't even get to finish his speech lol.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the text bubble from the last guy and just knew, "Yeah, this guy is done for." lmao

Double-page supporter
Only Rick's fight left? I guess we're done here, pack it up, guys. Be careful about not leaving your stuff in the splash zone.
Oh, its done. Casually put through the building in the last page.

Dex-chan lover
Yannow, to be fair to the last guy, he was correct about it being one-sided. Just not which side was gonna win.

Group Leader
F for Henry, surely he'll get his moment soon enough. Did Ark seriously just out herself? And LMAO that last page. The disrespect is real and deserved.
I think it's just playing off the fact that he said she looked like a woman, as opposed to a man. To somebody who doesn't know better it looks like "Oh, I'm so girly? How's it feel to get wrecked by a girl, then?", whereas the reader knows it's just straight up "How does it feel to get wrecked by a girl?"

Group Leader
Since the guy stopped before even hitting Henry, I'm kind of waiting for a reveal like some attack hitting Henry + completely bouncing off, and it turning out he just constantly has impenetrable defensive magic up, or something. Surprised to see that that wasn't this time, though.
Honestly, similarly, since this was supposed to be a 2nd~1st class knight, who was on his guard, even after the loss I expected Rick or Angelica to be like "Henry didn't realize it, but the way he managed to read the attack and avoid it was..." yada yada. I was also pretty surprised to see Henry fail here, especially since we had the speech about how his strong emotions would be a source of strength for him. I'm almost expecting his true potential to come out in actual danger (to protect Ark or Guile) rather than just a mock exam

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad Angelica didn't keep her hair down, it looked really good on her. And that's coming from a twintail enthusiast.

Dex-chan lover
Even though they were ringers, that one dude wasn't an asshole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread