Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 50 - The Right Person in the Right Place

I mean mc is literally much stronger than the headmaster, so why didn't he just cut the hand or just punch him with full power before headmaster could channel mana into the stone? At least the stone will fall from his hand. The headmaster didn't even notice when mc came and when mc punched him

Dex-chan lover
I mean mc is literally much stronger than the headmaster, so why didn't he just cut the hand or just punch him with full power before headmaster could channel mana into the stone? At least the stone will fall from his hand. The headmaster didn't even notice when mc came and when mc punched him
Plot armor mostly but Rick is a person with low self esteem and though he was stronger than he really was, in other words he overestimate him and hesitated to act

Dex-chan lover
I mean, MC, You can move faster than speed of sound, and it's not like that oldman can channel magic in less than half second. So what are you afraid of?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. I was betting the old guy would put up bit of a fight.

How the fuck you eat that punch in the face when you can apply your frictionless to your whole body.

Double-page supporter
lol
stinky old bag trash talks too much for such shitty skill.

Dex-chan lover
We are getting dangerously close to Gantz levels of random tits and ass in cover.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, thank god for the last page. I left this open in a tab for so long unfinished cause I was so pissed at how the asswipe coward was using the kid as a hostage.

Users who are viewing this thread