Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 57 - Hope for Life

Dex-chan lover
10.000 fights in roughly 8 years !?
8 years are not even 3000 days! more than 3 fights per day on average. and thats only her.
I'm assuming they also had events/fights where she didn't participate. she also got wounded some times, so time lost for recovery.
and in each fight at least 1 monster/opponent died. with this incredibly amount of victims (both monsters, and probably other slaves), how the fuck did this underground arena even survive for so long.
the needed logistcs are enormous!
Do you know how many young girls and boy the rich of your country kidnaped these last ten year?
You would be surprised at how easily these people can set up massive underground organisation.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a 180 from what I thought she'd be like at the start
Had me thinking she was a few 100 years old and just picker up a maid persona at some point

Dex-chan lover
who's with blowstone ??? another s rank ???

Reinhardt. I think this was the guy that Blowstone met with after his village was destroyed. I believe they mentioned him once or twice. He might be rank D, just to be weird.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If she was so rare why feed her to a giant wolf...
For the same reason there are YouTubers who buy expensive and rare stuff just to destroy it (including big ones like MrBeast).
Entertainment for people who enjoy seeing rare things break down, except this was on the sick side of things.

Dex-chan lover
Good that the ”only” things she did in those 8 years was fighting monsters nonstop. Well even though this was terrrible for a child, I am really happy that it didnt turn out what I was scared for, which was her being a sex/rape slave…

Dex-chan lover
To at least give an explanation for the dresses, she's there primarily as entertainment for those nobles. Eye candy would be part of that. It's doubtful they forced her into anything like that as, in a manga like this, that would mean an immediate, painful death on his part
Reminder about the slave seal

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that is unlikely because of how dangerous lynette was as a child.
Like I said to the other guy, slave seal. She doesn't seem to know magic at that point so I doubt she can break or power through it by herself.

Dex-chan lover
10k fights in 8 years means she probably did not have the time to be a sex slave.
Ya know, that's a good point. On the other hand, 10k fights in 8 years is too silly a number. I bet the author didn't think about it too hard, and we probably shouldn't either.

For the 10k fights, maybe they didn't count it in term of events but in term of individuals beaten/killed ?

Like if she did fights like 1vs10 or 1 Vs100 maybe they counted it like if she had 10/100 fights during that event ? (Could also be "survival"/"chain" fights)

Dex-chan lover
Like I said to the other guy, slave seal. She doesn't seem to know magic at that point so I doubt she can break or power through it by herself.
The dragon's curse activates without her will, likely it would activate slave seal or not if someone posed a true threat to her.

Users who are viewing this thread