Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - An Uninvited 23 People

Dex-chan lover
At first i was like inhope he doesn’t make angelica his servant but now? Fuck it, i hope he makes all three of them his slaves. Fucking assholes :mad:

Around 30, 14 years as a receptionist, yet he can't read the situation, insensitive, dumb. Geez i thought this mc is a smart, wise man.

@Aikpq you should have been able to see that from the start

MC has a critical mental illness called lack of self-confidence
I'm just gere for the loli

Fed-Kun's army
There's magic and physical. What does the other guy teach MC?

Brains? Haha, he needs to do better then.

Aggregator gang
If they dont kill these goons, I'll probably move to a next manga. Its not worth reading this. Story is a mess, cahracters are terrible, had a bad introduction to the story. and he just annoys me something chronic. 40 my ass, hes like a 11 year old in brain power. Wonder if he took too many blows to the head in his training ?

Dex-chan lover
The MC is literally the worst part of this series, not only is he over reacting when he should know he's better then A class himself. Also AGAIN how is the guild allowing any of this? Crushing your low ranked recruits only HURTS the guild..........

Also Elf girl should have just unlifed that assassin kid. He deserves no quarter, he just sent someone to their (suppoed) death.

Users who are viewing this thread