Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - What it Means to Pass

Fed-Kun's army
Hah, the blonde twintails actually developed respect towards MC. Since unlike her brothers, she actually knows what it means to train a skill in order to be good at it. If only she showed this sooner, I could actually come to like her. But at the very least, she gets far more respect from me than either of her brothers ever could.

But more importantly, once again maids proven to be the strongest beings in all of manga/anime.

Dex-chan lover
This filthy scum still has the gall to call MC third rate
He learned absolutely nothing

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What? She is only C rank? No wait thats just the moon

"As you can see, I'm an adventurer"

Ah yes, the traditional adventurer uniform of a french housemaid. How could I miss something so obvious?

although i do enjoy this manga. i cant help but notice everyone has TINY jaws. tiny little man baby jaws

Dex-chan lover
So even after getting his ass one shotted he still calls him third rate?
That must make him sixth rate right?
And this flashback arc honestly should have been chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
Backstory Time!
PS: MC is not an Idiot.. He just needed some time to realize his strength! Well what will you feel if are in his position? Probably the same

Double-page supporter
the manga should practice his drawing around the chins, sometimes I find it kinda weird. 🤔

But heck, who am I trying to dictate a pro. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Its quite surprising that the MC actually acknowledged that he is strong.
Most of the time with this 'misunderstanding' trope the MCs either think that the opponent was weak or that they couldn't show off their true strength.

Double-page supporter
@cfusion25 now why the heck i imagine it as Aura from Overlord in maid costume going adventuring with Nabe
edit : FK stupid connection making me double commenting

Double-page supporter
now why do i imagine she is Aura becoming adult and just 'adventuring the world' for a while because Ainz suggest her so

Users who are viewing this thread