Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Offer to the One who Fought Back

Aggregator gang
oh. so his skill gives him EX tier Mana Quantity without training. power to face a Dragon with no training.

Dex-chan lover
I mean there are worse isekais, it's an ok manga I guess

So Mc defeated a dragon a few years ago yet still doubted he can become an E-rank? Also he studied a lot to become a receptionist so he should be able to use his brain but still makes decisions based on what others say...

Group Leader
@Supcolors
To be fair, it's sort of like Naruto's super rasengan that he got later on. Sure it'll obliterate the enemy, but it'll also obliterate you. That's why, like Blowstone said in one of the earlier chapters (I'm not going back to find it, you can't make me), he said they had banned the skill. I'm assuming it'll come up later in the series (I've only read the chapters I've translated btw), but for your everyday stuff...

the skill requirement just don't allow him to discover it faster huh

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What did Onepunchman do to become so strong.

Receptionist work. Day and night.

@Pebblezz the skill isn’t really that OP since his destroys his magic circles and makes him bedridden for a week after use

Aggregator gang
isekai'd saitama...
you know, when i read that page when he killed dragon with a single punch, i heard "one puuuuuuuuunchhhhh" from opening one punch man S1 in my head

Dex-chan lover
@azhuresky
@Supcolors

Also, to be fair, he was beat past the point of death and revived over and over again while being told he's weaker than an E rank. I mean, isn't this technically a form of gaslighting?

Users who are viewing this thread