Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 51 - The Back of a Great Man

Dex-chan lover
You better hope that jewel's sturdy, because they definitely cleaved right through his forehead.

Imagine if the manga just ended at "whoops, we accidentally destroyed one of the jewels, we can't unseal the secret dungeon anymore. Oh well."

Fed-Kun's army
This manga has always been pretty cringe but I always come back to read it. I don't like it, I don't hate it, but I'm not neutral on it either

Dex-chan lover
I liked that it wasn't just another arc where the MC won/solve/end the arc by having the final shot. It showed that other people have stakes and the powers to solve the problems as well.

Dex-chan lover
i figured the old man had the stone. rick really just stole gon's entire flow.
852e088294b2a8e09f576d8c89ebf22a.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I can't get over how so many people really came out here to call team attacks "cringe" because they think having friends and working together after training your asses off is evil or something.

They really thought they were saying something, smh.

Dex-chan lover
So we get to see a rasengan and power of friendship. Ok...
0GvRuvS.png

I guess that's over. School arc end I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
"I just punched him at a perpendicular angle" lol

I don't have any issue with the three of them working together. What makes it cringe, though, is that the boys had to stand behind Ark channeling their power. It would have been fine if there were three separate panels where they buffed her and Ark alone unleashed her attack.

Dex-chan lover
Title: the back of a great man

Page 14 showing part 2 of the chapter: The front of a great woman :kreygasm:

Users who are viewing this thread