Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 49 - The Trainee Knights vs the Special-Class Knight

Dex-chan lover
ok but whats funny is that
hes right taking him to blowstone is the right choice
hell even if he died ont he way Blowstone could still revive him most likely so yeah taking him to him is 100% Right

Dex-chan lover
Alright I caught up
here I was thinking its Rick and his overpower adventure but nah the whole crew is the adventure
world confuses me here and there got bunch of old architecture and suddenly something modern!
love the manga whens the anime?

Dex-chan lover
when you know Rick was brought back from death while training
and that pretty much most of his trainers are present
all this drama holds hardly any weight
imo at least
i dunno how the author can ever convince people that there will ever be consequences for the reckless behavior on the part of our cast

Dex-chan lover
If the friction control power is that strong all he has to do is make all his enemies perpetually slipping and unable to stand, like that MC from isekai smartphone. The fact that he doesn’t probably means there are limitations, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The last page was so corny, so predictable, so low IQ it was perfect. Exactly what I wanted. 10/10. Wished Arc would get more screen time but maybe after this he will be brave enough to go through old man's training like Angelica

Dex-chan lover
Friction? What's that?
For a musclehead, Guille is quite a logical person.
quYErG2.png

Kinky. :lol:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If he has the power of friction then that world's defination of friction is something entirely different then what I know of

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least they didn't pull friendship out of their ass and won against a guy who is multiple levels above them in strength. It's also hard to have emotional moments when they can be resurrected, but let's roll with it :)

Next chapter, the whooping.

Dex-chan lover
So.. Headmaster is not just his title. His zucc zucc 9000 is gonna be immaculate.

Dex-chan lover
If the friction control power is that strong all he has to do is make all his enemies perpetually slipping and unable to stand, like that MC from isekai smartphone. The fact that he doesn’t probably means there are limitations, I guess.
Well he did make the glasses dude slip, the limitation was his effective range (approx 7 meters). Bombarding him with magic beyond his range and he's toast. Or just leap 7 meters I guess.

All these points was already stated by glasses dude in the chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
Dude has been stabbed through the heart but he can still hold a monologue about friendship :haa:

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of a chapter :|
Essentially nothing happened, and these two bozos just wasted time and frames over nothing.

Group Leader
That bullshit was the entire reason I dropped the smartphone series.

Users who are viewing this thread