Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 52 - The Knights That Will be Met Again Someday

Dex-chan lover
if the new guy can trash all rick master like nothing then the author writing ability is jackshit

Group Leader
if the new guy can trash all rick master like nothing then the author writing ability is jackshit
Remember Alice can drop nukes like rain, that wasn't even her trying to put in effort to kill that knight, just keep him from following them.

Dex-chan lover
IF i have to take a wild guess and in conclusion with the conversation those 2 special knights had, i'd say that black haired guy is a) a transmigator (summond) or b) a reincarnator (Isekaied)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I feel like Alicet was kind of just playing around, because her personality is just to be playing around and shout boom and fire off a magic spell that most people would be overwhelmed by.
I hope you're right.
Honestly I was disappointed at first. But now that you mention it, I think Orichalcum Fist never fight seriously right from the get go. The opponents always get to act smug first before they are down.
So yeah, I hope they will still wipe this guy with a sneeze.

Dex-chan lover
I do wish they stop making this manga feels like OPM.

Oh, the baddie looks bad with powerful moves!

Boom!

Get one punched.

I wish they make it like Rick could easily one punch these guys but they are more creative with their skills. Sure, the moves don't really hurt Rick but it is annoying to dealt with.

The principal can control friction, make it his defence and Rick have to use his brain to make principal turn off his skill to land one satisfying punch.

This is just my wishful thinking anyways. Carry on!

anf

I think the main problem with this kind of story is that every time, a new villain is introduced as OP and the top of their field (here, the headmaster was a war hero and whatnot, and the new guy seems to be a genius of some kind that was able to repel one of the OP characters easily), all that to discover once they are defeated that there is something above we didn't know about, and the defeated villain was actually trash.
It works a few times, but as the pattern repeats over and over, the meaning of power just gets lost, and the story becomes dull.
You might be reading the wrong manga bro. “Unbeatable“ is literally in the title lol.
also, i feel like it should be obvious that there are different tiers of S rank/special knights. the first one was never going to be a match for our op mc.

Users who are viewing this thread