Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Ch. 48 - The Lucky Ones

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling that the guys who go against Alicerette would be the only ones who are really screwed.
The other three at least vaguely know what common sense is.
I think buzzbuzz is my favorite spell.

edit: also I somehow missed it, but they are making an anime :D unfortunately, it's made by Yumeta Company who AFAIK made literally nothing of value, so my expectations are extremely low :(

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: she is Klee. And the TD was kinda lame. Also is he using rubber bullets.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, she found out that the girl is his cousin by using... "peaceful" methods?

Dex-chan lover
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

The Rider of Nagging: He beats you up and nags you about how your training is insufficient.

The Rider of John Wick: He breaks in and shoots you and all of your friends, and you can't even fight back.

The Rider of Black Panties: She politely cuts you and all of your friends into pieces while wearing black panties. Please don't try and peek, those are not for you to see.

The Rider of Explosion: She...She just blows everyone up. Try and pretend you're on her side, and maybe you wont die.

Users who are viewing this thread