Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Offer to the One who Fought Back

Technically this "banned" power was mentioned few chapters ago by the ogre, though the way it's depicted is kinda asspull from author

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know... it doesn't seem far fetched to me. From my understanding of this and similar manga, in this world skills are things derived from the person's character, experience, environment etc...
So the guy who always wanted to become an adventurer and was reckless facing great danger got a skill to match his ambition and actions. Makes perfect sense IMO

Dex-chan lover
and people were angry at the guns a few chapters ago... XD

Fed-Kun's army
To me, this seems to have potential to be quite a long-running series. I imagine it'll take quite a while until they can actually kill that arusapieto thing, and I feel like the skill machine thing might have a connection to arusapieto. Also, since the hero who fought him before was called Yamato I imagine it's either just a coincidence his name is japanese or it wasn't and he was an isekai character. I'm certainly interested in how the story will develop.

Okay. From Zero to Hero in 5 panels! 😄😄😄😄

Don't give up! Have faith in yourself! These and more are always key to these stories.

Dex-chan lover
it looks like his skill is a combination of Guts and Revenge, the guts part lets him survive with 1 hp for a while, and the revenge part lets him return all the dmg he takes

if it really works like that then its kinda broken but kinda fair, coz of the recoil of getting to 1 hp he could die if anything else happens while he recovers

What the . . .

I got him being insecure at first, but he really killed an entire dragon.
Not even killed, overkilled.

I still like the story and the characters (so far).
But this isn't the "overcoming lack of talent with hard work" story i thought i signed up for.
Sure, it's probably a "banned" power, and he'll use his hard work in normal situations.
. . . but that just means he's almost guaranteed to use this "reckless" thing in a pinch.

Which . . . . kinda makes more sense story-wise i guess.

Eh, what the heck. It's not like i'm gonna stop reading this.
Dark elf waifu is dark elf waifu.

Dex-chan lover
He beats a dragon that B ranks couldnt scratch, but gets intimidated by the exam?

Aggregator gang
@SunSun I think it's more like he already have up on living, so he is going out with a bang.
Then skill activates, probably when he is willingly going towards death.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, can't say I'm not disappointed. I thought he got OP from his training, not some shounen protagonist skill unlock for plot. Great art though!

Users who are viewing this thread