Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Two Men Averted Their Eyes From Reality

there's 4 silhouette in the legenday party shown. There's 3 here, but we all can guess who's the fourth one from that obvious silhouette.

I pity those people ignorant of who they're dealing with lol.

vq68v3xyhfn51.jpg
cool

Aggregator gang
I don't really like the MC being so meek and the whole "I'm weak" misunderstanding bs, but at least it's understandable when the only adventurers he's seen fight are these OP ass mfs.

Fantasy world setting swords and magic ,So anyway I started blasting

But as was figured his complex comes from comparing himself to his teachers still dude has no confidence in himself at all the training didn't give him any self esteem

Dex-chan lover
The country must have deemed these non-human adventurers unmanagable, thus they were grouped in a single party to ease the pain and strain in trying to control them.
And that Eldwarf guy was probably a world traveler... :eek:

Fed-Kun's army
Wow they're OP guess we should just keep fighting like extras

Aggregator gang
Lmao when you're trying to save the bad guys from the good ones because you pity them

Supporter
In the Butler head: "I've seen Death incarnate, I can live in peace for the rest of my life"

Dex-chan lover
A gun firing rocks propelled by explosion magic. The guy using is half elf (magic proficiency?) and half dwarf (earth element?). If he can conjure small rocks, that weapon will have unlimited ammo.😮

Dex-chan lover
A vampire loli that's actually the age she looks? Never saw that before.

Users who are viewing this thread