Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Two Men Averted Their Eyes From Reality

@robbini thats a fucking assault rifle and you can't convince me otherwise, just because it runs on magic stone explosions instead of gun powder

Supporter
@EroGamer_DIU
I mean you didn’t need this chapter to understand that, it was obvious steady form the previous chapters with flashbacks to when he was training.

On another note, I find it great that the boys name is basically Midget Elfdwarf. Truly a creative name.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I get it now. The author decided to create a manga with all of the elements that readers hate just to troll everyone. That's it, right? If that's the case, fuck you, author!

oh ok. There's modern weaponry because of… plot reasons. A publisher actually looked at this and went “yeah this is fine let's get our best mangaka on the job.”

Ah yes, my favorite weapon in a fantasy manga :
A magically enhanced AR-15

Dex-chan lover
quite a lot of bitchin' for a bunch of freeloaders. the obsession is quite admirable

Dex-chan lover
@Danila

Well, they literally describe the guy using it as the miracle inventor who can invent stuff a thousand years into the future.

And considering what he uses in a later chapter...

An assault rifle is barely anything

Double-page supporter
Yeah, im done.. the Stupidity of this MC. And the retardness of this battle is too much

Users who are viewing this thread