Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
As a DM who likes the term "critters" to describe all manner of nasties, I (tentatively) approve of its inclusion here :thumbsup:

Due to the nature of the story, I imagine the value of the materials eventually harvested from the cute widdle bear will go some ways towards covering the girls' debt :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
???? Hahaha, let's see how this got solved, cause I have no idea what she's gonna do.

Dex-chan lover
Time to throw curiously lethal potions at a beast, whilst foraging for rare herbs for alchemy!

Dex-chan lover
thx for the chap, i keep forgetting this is that alchemist series since the new volume art made me think its a cooking manga

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Iris is already foreshadowing the future with her imagination.

Dex-chan lover
Historians will say Iris and Kate were just friends.
Of course, they're just very good friends who bathe together in a single person tub.

Just like how Fors Wall and Xio Derecha are just roommates and very good friends. It's normal for two good female friends to sleep in the same bed together, that's just a normal friendly thing to do. They might each have the equivalent of several hundred thousand dollars in liquid assets, but there's nothing strange about living together with your good friend.

Dex-chan lover
Historians will say Iris and Kate were just friends.
Of course, they're just very good friends who bathe together in a single person tub.
Numerous examples of Princesses having longterm intimate relationships with their elven combat maids are cited. Iris' autobiography which states her regrets about her first kiss being with her personal doctor/contractor of indenture rather then the woman she loves and father of multiple half elven children, Kate, is entirely dismissed.

Dex-chan lover
Numerous examples of Princesses having longterm intimate relationships with their elven combat maids are cited. Iris' autobiography which states her regrets about her first kiss being with her personal doctor/contractor of indenture rather then the woman she loves and father of multiple half elven children, Kate, is entirely dismissed.
You may find this difficult to believe, but sometimes people say things while intending to imply the opposite of the literal meaning of the words.

Dex-chan lover
You may find this difficult to believe, but sometimes people say things while intending to imply the opposite of the literal meaning of the words.
i was extrapolating the joke to the extreme in that Iris and Kate have kids via the assistence of Serese and the historians STILL deny them being lesbians

Dex-chan lover
i was extrapolating the joke to the extreme in that Iris and Kate have kids via the assistence of Serese and the historians STILL deny them being lesbians
peak irony

ngl, i only skimmed through your reply and didn't even properly remember which manga this comment thread is on. I thought you were referencing a novel or some other third thing

Users who are viewing this thread