Shinozaki Himeno's Love Q&A - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Skip

Aggregator gang
I'm kind of surprised she didn't see this coming with the whole "close your eyes" bit.

"I think before that I didn't really understand what it meant to like someone."
. . . before that
. . . before that
. . . before that
. . . BEFORE THAT
. . . BEFORE THAT
. . . BEFOREthat beforeTHAT

the more I typed "before," the less I was sure i was spelling it right . . .

Fed-Kun's army
People might say this is cute and all but isn't forcefully kissing someone without their permission kinda sexual harassment

Contributor
@Soulwarfare

It's different when you're dating. At that point rather than sexual harassment, it's just a domestic issue that you'd be talking with your significant other with.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato first of all no, there are no separate sets of law for people in and out of relationships. If your SO suddenly kisses you, you CAN drag it to court(though obviously the court will consider the circumstances)

Two, they're not dating. They're "fake dating" or whatever.

Three, the guy is not a Chad. His face is bad and rather than being assertive, it's more like he's autistic. So he doesn't get a pass for being hot like a shoujo protag would.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, she plans on making him realize what love is in one month and then leave him. That sounds way crueler than him kissing stealing her first kiss. (And who even gives a shit about first kisses anymore?)
Plus, he doesn't know about her thoughts. He truly thinks they are dating for the span of this month.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS
They are "officially" dating. They don't love each other, but they both expect to act like a high school couple, even more explicitly than any since they are being very mechanical about it.

That said, their relationship status is irrelevant to the matter with the kiss as you have mentioned. But considering the explicit agreement between them (and her hidden agenda), she should forgive him and he should be corrected in his misconceptions about in his approach. Just adding that in.

I disagree about his face being bad though. He only has a dull personality. There was never any mention about his face.

Hey hey, remember the ending of the first episode of Tonari no kaibutsu-kun?

Dex-chan lover
Well, I personally lol'd at cat scene. It was truly hilarious. I like such scenes
About the kiss...first, yeah, this was truly unexpected. I guess my train of thought would be like "he won't kiss her in the lips, she is safe. Probably he' ll pull off something weird, like putting a bouquet of flowers in her bag and running away before she can return it or something". And I, like, silently approved her letting her guard down. I fear on her place I would have been kissed too...
About sexual harassment...bruh. I'm glad she is not an american twitter activist. Therefore, this incident will be resolved in people's way. I guess she will beat him up a couple of times in following days.
What I'm interested is to see, how she will reason about all that "first kiss stolen" stuff. As in "I'd like to know her opinion".
As for him....huuuuh...I'm starting to get fatigued by those autistic types MMCs. It could be times more wholesome if he kissed her in a cheek.

Fed-Kun's army
My boy said fuck that love confession bs, if we already dating I might as well kiss

Users who are viewing this thread