Shinozaki-kun no Mente Jijou - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
There are some duplicated pages here, but other than that, good work.

Dex-chan lover
There are some duplicated pages here, but other than that, good work.
Ignore this. I goofed around by accident and I don't know how to delete this reply to my own comment.

Dex-chan lover
I liked Grey's old font! But yeah, it was hard to read sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
here's what the potential new one looks like, by the way-
the font for the main text is also changed.
I think it works better? It's more readable, at least. Let me know what you think.
(the sizes are a little off, but just ignore that if you can)
I like it. Looks more professional. Thanks for caring about this kind of thing, by the way. So many people don't.

Dex-chan lover
Damn
This series is great at capturing ~vibes~
But this whole chapter was just ~vibes~
Just like having a nice warm bath with a cup of tea

Dex-chan lover
Wait... How does aging work then? From Yuuyake's flashbacks, Mahiru was already old when they were hanging together, but when the cafe was new and the interview happened she was still young. However, the interviewer who looked close in age to Mahiru still looks roughly the same age now. I get that magicians can simply magic immortal youth on themselves (like our princess, the one and only, the greatest magician of all, praise be to her name that is too great to even mention) but then why didn't MAHIRU do that?

Group Leader
Wait... How does aging work then? From Yuuyake's flashbacks, Mahiru was already old when they were hanging together, but when the cafe was new and the interview happened she was still young. However, the interviewer who looked close in age to Mahiru still looks roughly the same age now. I get that magicians can simply magic immortal youth on themselves (like our princess, the one and only, the greatest magician of all, praise be to her name that is too great to even mention) but then why didn't MAHIRU do that?
I'll say that the reasons Mahiru decided to start aging are covered FAR later, but they are eventually covered. Look forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread