Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Pathetic and disgusting mc.

He wants to see his wife in pain giving her first time?? Just to inflate his ego?

This is like one of the worst premises I've ever read.

@StaK Maybe all the slim, handsome, confident and able to satisfy her men make her have nightmares because of how they treated her? Maybe for his looks arent important because he actually loves her? He never actually treated her bad right?

Dex-chan lover
Damn this giving off some strong incel vibes. I wonder how he even got married in the first place?

Well, this manga is a rollercoaster, I recommended to keep reading.
It's getting kind of nuts.

I do prefer the OG "fufu, you're cute" Mika the best though. She likes his honesty, his akwardness and his quick- shortcomings like he's her overstimulated teddy bear.

I understand why some would consider the notion petty given most people in society consider virginity trivial but I think it's uncharitable to refer to the thought automatically as pathetic/wishing to boost one's ego.

This given the fact that the notion of wanting to have your partner have only been yours or not caring stems from what phylosophy you have on what love is.
I'm sure most people that have the opinion don't have it due to narcasism/a controlling nature but due to their love phylosophy.

I've only read the first chapter so I can't make an assessment as to what MC will turn out like but at the moment I don't think he'd be considered to be pathetic/narcasistic, but petty sure given the current average opinion on the subject.

nothing really changed at all. it's really hilarious.

I'm currently binge reading rn, i'll give it 5 chapters, if it interests me by then, i'll try to leave a nice comment.

The way I see this concept is that perhaps the wife had a number of traumatic, or somewhat traumatic but cumulative, experiences with men in her life and he might be the nicest guy she's met, which is why she chose him regardless of looks or experience. Thus, if he protects her back in time she may end up wanting a better looking decent guy later in life, which I think may be the tragic beauty in the ending. He saves her from the trauma that ended up im her "marrying down" but she ends up with someone else who's a good man and better looking. I'd just a theory.

For this to work and not just be like "LOL VIRGIN SIMP1!1!" we have to believe this guy is a romantic and wishes for a love that has few partners or just one at all. Perhaps if the male MC had a few partners as well but still had the same dream, it would reduce the "simp" insults. Or perhaps if he was good looking it'd help. I think neither the idea of a one-partner lifelong love nor the idea of being open to multiple partners before choosing are wrong, neither should be shamed. But it's clear what the comment section wants to witch hunt about.

I also wonder how this story would play out if it was the reverse genders. An ugly girl who a great looking guy marries, who has the same ideas about love and wants to be her man's only love.

Dex-chan lover
a person who wants virgin marry with the person he/she loves is not a simp, it's a beautiful form of love, it's bliss, it's the highest reward you can get in life, you have the right to do so, you deserve that

Fed-Kun's army
The people disgusted by the guy wanting his wife as a virgin are either SJW feminazi whores, used-up e-thots or beta bluepilled simps. Simple as

It’s natural for men to want their women virginal. It’s been that way for millenia. Anyone who tries to justify this current trend of girls growing up to be whores riding the cock carousel until they’re in their 30s, and then deciding to settle down because the men who rode her don’t consider her marriage material, are despicable and deserve to hang.

Women who’ve ridden many men obviously give their body easily. No sane man wants to wife up a woman who’s been cummed into by many men. There’s no “trauma” there. Women willingly fuck the exciting guy and move on. Absolutely disgusting behavior from irresponsible and degenerate people.

Men who simp themselves to whores and lavish them too much are also to blame. STOP WHITEKNIGHTING AND APPLY YOURSELF. Maybe if you become better at shit you’ll bag a younger woman who hasn’t ridden too much cock yet.

To anyone who’s triggered by my comments, eat shit and go to hell. The truth hurts and you can’t do a thing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread