Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@LightningMagnum please dont talk such bullcrap, am not a sjw, side worst a feminist whore, used-up e-thots or beta bluepilled simps, in fact, the one that can match those descriptions are you, am not sure if you knew this, but the universe doesnt spin around you, your girlfriend or wife could have had a few boyfriends or partners before she came into your life and that wouldnt turn her into a whore or lavish.

Also, if you love someone, why would you torment yourself with their past, if you werent her first, thay doesnt devaluate her value as a woman, if they were with someone else or if they had sex before meeting you, so what???? They arent less humans just because of that.

Honestly, your comment is the most stupid, virginal and simp comment i've ever seing, it makes you look like a person that never exited his fantasy bubble nor have set a foot outside your home, it makes you look ignorant, this isnt the middle age where people were measured by them being chaste or virgin, you really have some heavy issues if you think like that.

this is actually not that bad for the first chapter. why the hell is the rating so low???

Dex-chan lover
ohhhh been awhile since I've read a an unattractive male MC lead romance. this gonna be interesting. However we really didn't need to VISUALLY see him having sex mate. I dont want to see more of that.

Double-page supporter
To
as self aware as he is of how pathetic his worries are, im still not very interested in a story involving FUCKING TIME TRAVEL all done for the sake of "man im mad my super attractive 31 year old wife isnt a virgin" but i gotta admit its a funny concept when you think about it
To me sounds like you dont have a wife and like he does... he knows that she had guys before because of her friends... if you dont hear that is fine but knowing that, only a fucking simp would not care

Double-page supporter
Only a simp would not care if they knew that his wife had that kind of experience... but you know, no i dont, that is why if you are a women never tell your husband about your past.

Again, only a simp would not care if they hear the story her friends said, again he is self aware and at The end of the Day he comes back tô his wife... but is something in his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread