Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

That's some serious character development, I hope this doesn't drag on forever with like continuously bad things happening to Mika

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Another timeline left to rot, oh well.
I think the "accidental death" is a weak time travel plot point, i would prefer it it was like Subaru's Return from Death, where eventually he himself decides to end his life, instead of getting Final Destination'd.

Things look ok for now.

@starlightcitypro
It's sad and glorious. A manga that embodies the insecure ideal of purity that is constantly shown in japanese culture. They put sex on a pedestal but at the same time treat it with no respect it's baffling.

The manga seems fine but it's muddling the purity ideal with his personal conviction towards the future/past/present wife.

weirdly enjoying this. was worried by title and first chapter alone it would be some edgy, self masturobatory fantasy but im interested to see where it goes

This is just bullshit. How could he not be satisfied with his life as it was? Someone like him should know how hard is to find a decent people.

@Legion_01 he just depressed because he know a little about his wife, Mika, and she always composed in front of him ( might related on the past about her doing "that" with many men). not really seeing bs, but at least he's trying to man up with his choice.

@Legion_01 I think it's about the nature of the relationship. If she's only with him because she has no other option, which is what both wives conveyed, then what's the point?

At first I tought this manga was the usual isekai cuckery BS but it's not bad though.

Bro that delinquent raped her?? And then she dated him?? What the fuck.
Bro dont fucking save him hes a literal rapist.

Mc shouldve let the kick land but off center and roll to the railing and pretend to be out then follow the rapist until that guy confronts mika and then take the rapist down and save her again. Might've impressed her enough to plant a seed of love. (Not at all how I think someone should act in reality - only in the context of a story plot would it make sense to take a risk like that)

@VirgilZ nope, they both said that they married him because he is a good man (super rare material irl), and he confirmed that if he chose to marry the blondie is only cuz he didn't have the balls to go after the original wife

Double-page supporter
Even to me at first it seemed like bullshit, but I have a feeling this could be a really interesting story.
I believe that the author wants to convey this message: insecurities and paranoia possess the person and deform his sight, showing only the bad things in life. Here the protagonist drowned in his low self-esteem.
But maybe I'm reading too much into a simple manga
Of course, the premise "I want to be her first time", if repeated to exasperation, makes everything more superficial but it could become a simple motto without it being the center of the story.

my face was the shape of the pogchamp emote when he...

"went back in time"

Users who are viewing this thread