Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

It took me a few chapters and talking to a friend about this, but this is essentially a grooming story with little to no cover up. I can’t say I want the MC to reach his goal of his wife’s virginity, but I don’t want him completely defeated. Maybe realizing how weird and terrible his obsession of having her first time is and knowing that he’s a bad person. Then waking up back to his original wife and lives happily from there. I think that’s probably the best ending that can come out of this, or maybe like someone said that he does get her first time but loses her forever.

VIP
it would be interesting if HE actually try to improve himself. make me remember wagatsuma-san ore no yome. but soo far, he didn't do that.

Nah I'm staring at that nigga's hairline, need to go slap the shit out of his barber doing him like that

Dex-chan lover
OK this gets interesting. Time travel and alternate timeline causality shit. I dig it.

Banned
damn Akiho gurl, what big tatas you have...may I hold them for you? they look quite heavy

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be so disturbed if the MC wasn't such pig

Not only that he kinds creepy too. The least thing you can do if you ugly is being decent or good person

Users who are viewing this thread