Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I get the premise of the story is to steal her virginity, but damn is it pathetic. You're a 30 year old trying to take the virginity of a fucking high schooler. Kinda fucking messed up.

@dddictionary I agree so badly. The start was interesting, but the execution imo is terrible. The MC is just pathetic, and in the end he is ruining the great life he had out of an obsession.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was thinking about what i didn't like about MC and it's probably his personality and how obssesive(?) he is about all of this, i thought it was his looks but when i tried to imagine him in different forms, the result was still the same.

Fuckkkkk........the name of this manga should be {TIME TRAVELLING PEDOPHOILE UNCLE}

Double-page supporter
@dddictionary I wholeheartedly agree with you. I think chapter 1 or 2 he said he knew he was being irrational but everytime he brings her virginity up it's so cringe. I pray to God I'm never this insecure

Dex-chan lover
@faniki
I agree, while the virginity thing is the main motivator of the mc and cringey af everytime is put on the table, i have hopes that the story will drift apart from that the more he tries to fix the timeline because his circle of friends and events become more complex.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG, harem route? if both are his wives from different futures, he MUST get both of them's virginity (lol)

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope not, @mochi. Talk about awkward. (Besides, do we even know if she's a virgin?)

And I also agree with the men of resposibility here in that the premise is creepy and crigey as hell. However I think that in pursuing is obsession he's going to realise how awful he's being with this and unknowlingly help better the futures of the friends and people he's knowing along the line. So far the tennis guy has potenital of future friend, but we'll see...

@XaneKudo I really can't understand how he doesn't realize that by changing the past he is also changing the person who he says to love, with the risk of turning her into "someone else" and hence nver marry her. smh

Are people forgetting that he's not really in for a happy future if he just tries to repeat his life (something that would take a long damn time and we have no idea of knowing if it would even work), but a problematic timing error on an attempt to get on a train?
They could really tone down the cringiness of him, but judging by most of what I read here you have to set the bar real fucking low to not have the native readers intimidated by a main character.

Dex-chan lover
Idk but the best way this story could go in a narrative sense is if he helps cuck himself but the guy already has someone else. Or that he ends up in the future alone.

Dex-chan lover
@Chipnuke

{TIME TRAVELLING PEDOPHOILE UNCLE}

BRUH.

I choked on my coffee for like a solid 4 minutes thanks to that. You almost killed me.

Users who are viewing this thread