Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
The heck. The guy really did pop up. I was thinking he had been listening to MC’s plan back in the shop and was just gonna stay out of sight the whole time to frame him.

t28

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod

The urge to stalk Mika is to powerful for him. Wherever she goes he has to go, especially if he’s seeing another guy going after her.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why reincarnated ppl despite being adults, even when depicted as geniuses (not the case of the MC) always act as children with an IQ<70 (like the MC)

Contributor
@Legion_01

Given the MC seemed to be a nervous wreck before meeting Mika, I could understand if he’s afraid of anything that would let her go.

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy he is an adult, whereas she is a young girl. Instead of blurting out creepy bs should try to reassure her and play the part he devised in his own plan. I can't help but think that if he loves her so much, all his blunders and constantly stuffing his mouth with his own foot are just plot devices. I repeat, if he was an insecure teen, I would find it believable, but he's a effin grown man that's dealing with children and proving to be way less mature than most of them. That's lazy writing for drama's sake because the opponent isn't tough, it's just the MC being constantly an idiot.

Fed-Kun's army
Not all adults are emotionally mature and have developed social skills. I think the kind of person who obsesses over not being their wife's first partner is probably on the low end of that scale.

I can't help but think that if he loves her so much, all his blunders and constantly stuffing his mouth with his own foot are just plot devices.

Pretty much. This chapter was incredibly annoying

jak

Contributor
So why did he exactly want to go back again? His marriage seemed perfect despite her having a hard life before they got married. Seems like instead of trying to fix her past, just looking towards the future would be a better option.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak That's been one of the conflicts and problems from the beginning. There's pretty much no reason for him to do all of that. Sure she had a shitty school life, and the good intentions of trying to make it better are there, but twice now, he's ended up in a future than he didn't want, and I'm sure there's plenty more down the line.

@jak
So why did he exactly want to go back again? His marriage seemed perfect despite her having a hard life before they got married. Seems like instead of trying to fix her past, just looking towards the future would be a better option.

Well, It's not like the first time he went back was because he wanted to. I mean, what with dying and all that. And all of the forward-and-back time travelling was from him being killed (from accident or murder), or him not ending up with his original wife, or learning his wife's past wasn't as happy as he thought it was (so him wanting to change it). Also, not caring that the woman he loves had some trauma in her past just so he can be happy in the present would make him a pretty shitty human being, IMO.

I mean knowing that your wife to be will get rape at a public cubicle by some stranger, would make me do the same as the mc, yeah, changing the future.
But I mean in the first place it's not that he want to go back in time so he can get his wife's first time. It was purely accident that he got send back to time.
Ngl, if I where in the same situation. I would do my best to get that "HAPPY ENDING", and I know it's sounds selfish but, who cares right?

Users who are viewing this thread