Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

oh fuck, this is gonna be a ride for sure. im guessing 3 chapters before the NTR rears its bald head (other than the MC's)

Description is enough to give me cancer. Maybe the manga is good idk but the description doesn't make me want to read it at least

Aggregator gang
He already got the girl though. The conflict doesn't make since

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he just ask his wife if she wants to have sex with him?

Double-page supporter
So basically NTR girlfriend and MC still tries to be with her? Sounds completely twisted enough to give me cancer. Can't even relate.

Dex-chan lover
I’m scared, and I hate NTR, but I’m still reading it

You all are cowards

F this I ain't committing suicide (mental) for just crap

Tho I still might read even tho I hate NTR 5% chance I will

The description is not accurate! I red the raw and I can guarantee that for now there's not NTR shit but only a insecure character

Dex-chan lover
If the time travel shenanigans result in MC bettering himself, regardless of his initial motivations (see the title), then it might not be so bad.

Dex-chan lover
If the entire point of this story is for the mc to get his wifes virginity through goddamn time traveling, ntr is not something you guys should be worried about, as that would literally make his journey worthless.

unless theres gonna be some re zero resetting if she does get her virginity taken by someone else, you guys we'll be fine. although the obsession of virginity is definitely not for me

Very understandable since i live on country who value virginity too much, 10/10 masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
I suppose I understand wanting to be your partners first, but this seems to go into a more "purity fetish" territory

Look at those down votes. Can you tell someone's triggered?

Double-page supporter
@Ayreos when it triggers, then it might be really good. controversially so. just like rapeman

Users who are viewing this thread