Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

in the end after mc got her v card and got back to his original timeline he never got married to her because him altering the past
and he commit not live again hoping to redo but died for good.

if only that's gonna be the ending

i have a very mixed feeling with this. The MC is Ugly but kind. What the hell is going on here

It' so weird but appealing in the same way. It has a not-so-great story base but the progress made me read more. 6.3/10 but nice read tbh

Ahh wagatsuma-san well i guess its fine since he needs to reset everytime and its not just a tine slip

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so 4 chapters in, and I swear I never been so indifferent to a manga before. Like I don't it's bad, but the insecurities of the MC rubs me the wrong way hard. But it's shown that he's at least a good human being....... Idk this is weird.

Double-page supporter
This is honestly so bad yet good.
Funny but at same time not funny.
Really interesting when you read a story with a mc having a very different nhealthy way of thinking.
Dont think it deserves a 5 tho , a 7-6.5 is a better rating for it

this is not a bad series at all, it's pretty engaging so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
it's also nice to see the main character improving, can't wait to see the end result of everything he goes through.

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta ask for some clarification for the synopsis. So basically the dude is salty because his wife has had sex with other men before they got together and he never did?

Dude is salty because he wanted to be his wife's first. Accidentally dies, goes back in time, and has a series of butterfly-effect timelines every time he dies, because he's changed the past.

Sure the synopsis sounds weird, its true that the MC is a huge weirdo, indeed the title is kind of a turn-off. But this manga is a solid 8/10 so far, don't let the 6 star rating fool you. Give it a try, keep reading and then rate it, reading a chapter or 2 is not enough to accurately rate something (99 per cent of the time).

Mc is an insecure weirdo but great guy who wants the best for his wife and also her first time ( Why are so many people creeped out about that i have no clue ). His motives change quickly once he goes back in the past and he start to become a simp who does anything to protect his future wife(?).

Edit: I've just realised that ⅓ of the ratings are 1 star. Just from that i can almost tell you certainly that a ⅓ of everyone who has rated this manga, haven't even read it or read the first couple of chapters and nothing more. Unfortunately there's no way to justify your rating on MD so the 90~ people who've rated this as appalling
can't explain to everyone why they did so.

TL;DR: Dont let the title, rating and synopsis fool you just distrust all the rating on MD because emotions are involved not even mine. Rant aside great story so far imo.

MD@Home
Granted the motivation of the protagonist is trash, this manga is quite alright. I feel like he's slowly growing out of the whole obsession for someone's virginity.
Or at least I bloody hope so, because it's kind of pathetic really. lol

actually a decent 8 manga.
finally none of the usual trope and keeps you guessing

Users who are viewing this thread