Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

Oh God, Nice Manga
Seriously not expected this
Growing MC & Nice Story
and that's people how you growth as human being

Normally people would hate this kind of manga, because the mc is fat and ugly, and salty about not being his wife's first time.
In my opinion, this kind of manga where the mc is not perfect is fresh and unique. And it's a plus that the mc is having some real character development.
Overall, the art is good, the drama is overwhelming but in a goodway, and the romance is still quite lacking. Of course it's all base on my own opinion. Anyway I'll score this a 7-good for now, cause I still can't feel the romance, considering that this is a romance manga.

This was/is sad, but end of ch2 got me hooked. I was planning to drop it right before that point too

No hymen no diamond. The loser shouldn't have married her in the first place.

Guys please read to at least chapter 4 before rating the manga.
I would also rate it 3 stars if i only read the first two chapters tho.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the first four chapters of this. Dropped it for 2 months because I felt it was in poor taste. But after trying chapter 5 I’m caught up. This is actually rather good. It starts off a bit misogynistic or sexist, but that’s not where it’s going at all. It has nice character development.

Group Leader
Well since everyone's posting their reviews so I'll do mine as well.
At first I really thought that this was gonna be some NTR something from the name of the title. Then I worked up my courage and read the first few chapters and let me tell, this one is really good! I mean, the story is brilliant and the character development.... I can't say much, you can really tell that the mc is certainly improving. Try to give the first few chapters a try, I'm sure some of you had doubts like mine will be gone!

Fed-Kun's army
Stalker man is a weird villain. It adds a horror element that I dont think works well with the tone of the rest of the story.

Dropped, doesn't seem to be interesting so far. Fat guy being a "nice" guy, would of liked to see self improvement body wise as well.

this dude needs some fucking therapy. you have not been cucked just because your previous romantic partner has experience. jesus fucking christ.

Ooooooooookay, now that that's out of the way, let's explain why you should actually read this manga:
-The protagonist is an idiot, but he isn't stupid. He's a manchild with potential, I suppose. Even if the starting point is this low.
-This is not a fetish manga. Our protagonist does not necessarily set the tone of the work.
-Time travel has consequences.

Anyway, be prepared for a rough first 5-10 chapters, depending on your taste. If you find the protagonist painful to look at, that will not change. It's how he views himself. Honestly I don't have very high hopes for this manga, but, like the protagonist, once you get past the first few layers of the onion you start seeing some potential. I guess Mika chose well.

Users who are viewing this thread