Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

It shouldn't have to be said but Virginity is a social construct and has no physical presence in biology.

The concept of "purity" or "cleanliness" based on sex is incredibly misogynistic.

Also, a woman's hymen is NOT a reliable indicator of whether or not they've had sex.

it still deserve 7-8 out of 10, so why the rate is so bad?

what's wrong for those who rate this 1, you guys have no problem watching ugly bastard hypno hentai, but having problem with this...

No idea why some people are defining this or that. Summarizing the main points from most people. The main characters motivation is quite shiz, the story is intriguing as hell, the side character are kind of good, a little funny. Give this a try not as bad as 6 stars more like 8.

It’s rated low cause people don’t like to see themselves in a manga, jokes aside it’s pretty entertaining, I’m always wondering what’s going to happen next and get caught off guard every time.

I was rating this quite highly at first. But it became boring lately. Drama at late chapter doesn't have depth like at the beginning.

"If I go back in time and be the first man to fuck my wife, then it won't matter whether she's a slut or not"

Genius.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, some people can't read this manga without self inserting the MC. I still can't believe people would rate this manga with such a low score. I :/

It's not smut, the author starts pulling deus ex machina drama bait after ch 16, and its censored to hell. Honestly it had promise but its jumped the shark for me and its tagged improperly. Its not even ecchi.

That description deserves a one star rating. If the manga is actually about it, then it deserves the poor ratings, too.
Not reading it, so refraining from voting. Just aggravated that there's actually a Manga out there where the husband is that obsessed with being the one to take his wife's already taken virginity. Reminds me of that mangaka who got backslash for revealing in the middle that the FL already had had sex and an ex. Aka no longer virgin.
Because God beware women have actually had a life before meeting the guy.

Didn't want to read it but stayed for the mystery. Worth trying out, just don't relate to the mc, please.

@Vofuro

actually that description is just a excuse to the story move forward, the virginity is forgotten pretty soon. Still the MC is not very enjoyable even being a really nice guy.

@burmn123
That's about what I figured, actually. Manga description and what the manga actually is about tends to be ... not all that accurate. You just can't convey everything properly. Although this one's description still takes the cake.
Thanks for your reply and for clarifying, it's nice to know that the virginity thing takes a backstep later on. I'm still skipping this one, because the combination of Ecchi, the pervy sort of MC and apparently one that's not that likeable at that are just a big nope to me.

Users who are viewing this thread