Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

@NormalClownSame thought crossed my mind as soon as i saw him lick the shit out of that candy wrapper

So a story about a guy obsessed with his own wifes virginity is a pure romance? Yeah... Not buying into this.

Okay so this is just a guess but
I think the hooded guy is Nishimori himself from another future or something of that sort.

Once you get past the premise, it's actually a decent story.
Definitely doesn't deserve such a low rating

I was rather icked by the title, but I'll camp for more chapters, seeing so many good reviews

The premise of this manga is so fucking retarded and the cover features what I would assume to be a child, making this go from weird, to degenerate territory.

None of the characters wonder about
who sent the pictures and the wrappers and why this person did not tell the FMC in person. Why would the MC frame himself?
This had a good start but it is now going downhill, just to create drama. Dropped to a 5 for me. I'll give it a few more chapters but if I see more unnecessary farfetched drama... bye bye!

how tf an adult male act like a middle schooller virgin , tf is this shit. Whats with japan and their wimpy mc shit , can't they let go of this shit already is 2020 pre 2021.

Group Leader
This series was a of the whim pickup to read since there was nothing else at the moment. At the time and probably still, this series is a bit creepy and fucking weird but the latest chapter (Chapter 21) fixes it for me, he understands he is weird and creepy. But I cant help but root for the ugly dude, like I would have never imagined in a million years that I would actually like a series like this. No lie but like a girl my heart feels all gushy inside when I read this and its a weird ass addictive feeling. Die and come back like Re:Zero but unlike Re:Zero when Rem aint main the chick in this is and always will be main chick.

this is surprising. a lot of 1-sided votes in the ratings. well, I do get how this manga seems to oddly captivate its readers, but in the end, I guess this is not my cup of tea. To you who is reading this, give it 5 chapters; the mc doesn't get better by then, but you'll see more parts of the story as it goes by. It's just that, its going to be my first time dropping this kind of manga, I understand but at the same time, I don't.

TL;DR
--> if you're a patient reader who understands, then the story will be good later on. of course unless, you can tolerate the Mc.

This is a 8 or 8.25; it does not deserve the 6. The MC's motivation is unlikeable and he is also ugly. The unlikable motivation bit is actually his growth arc... I think a lot of people do not cut him any slack because he's also ugly. It's an interesting experiment on the main character, however.

Users who are viewing this thread