Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii

at this point shit is getting just fucking irritating, and the author just adding elements outta nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to drop it since at the start the protagonist is a pretty bad and sad person, but to see his growth during the course of the manga is very intersting.

Why dragging soooo long.
What else you want to do.
Think about your self man.

Bro 6.11 rating, these people just reading 5 chapters be thinking I hate the mc, so screw this manga. Honestly, the newest chapter was great, He can finally get over the sole goal of doing you know what. Lets hope it gets even better.

The author's weird aside about a child character's nipples was REALLY off-putting. He was making a big deal about not drawing them, but like... why?

The main character is not very relatable (unless you're an asshole, I guess). It seems like he's starting to actually think about other people, as the story goes on, but there isn't much to stop you from hating him. Even his undying love is purely selfish (at the start).

I will defend that at least the wife said she wished he had been her first. If not for that, this story would be really f*cked up.

But, the way this is looking, I have a feeling it might end up really f*cked up anyway. It's a shame, cus the plot actually seems interesting . The author is pretty good at suspense and mysteries, and the art is good, if only they could keep out the pedo and rapey shit.

Double-page supporter
I definitely agree the pedo looking sex panels were definitely not needed, but this a very solid story with solid characters and a gripping story. I can understand people don't like looking at a physicaly unattractive character, and I even think like "damn son can you not just try to loss wheight between each time skip." Personally I find this to be a solid 8, 6 is just plain wrong.

This os one of those underrated stories that draws you in with what seems like a cheap gimmick, just to drop some heavy suspense and character development on your ass like an acme anvil.

i'm only on chapter 5 and i'm enjoying this, however why hasn't he tried fixing his figure. If i'm going back in time, I would wanna get fit again.

☹☹☹i have like a question for people who read until like half of the story
like he already saw that after each time he go back to the future his wife is not the same , or she has not the same personality as the one he love originally , that mean even if he became her first love and became her lover since been kid she will never be the same as the one he meet in the work for the first time ( which she love him for who he is ) ,
that mean the only option for this story to have 100% good ending is him returning to the point when he had the train accident , and he need to admire her for what she is .🧐

Users who are viewing this thread