Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 11 Ch. 47 - Open

@stinkii probably in this volume or the next one. I buy this volume on Japanese Amazon (i didn't want it to wait for the translations so i buy it 4 volumes just to see the images. lmao) and remember seeing him training with Honda's brother or something like that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is becoming battle shounen tournament arc with bands!! This manga never fails to hype me up!!

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love one of my favorite manga of all time features basically a ska band.

I popped the fuck off when they showed black bus that's some GOOD ASS REINCORPORATION I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA

I wish more people will read this it averages in 5k viewers despite it being this good and we have a lot of scanlators for shit isekais we need change

Group Leader
Oh hey, they've got the band makeup of the Active NEETs now. Rad.

They're gonna need to start developing a stronger repertoire beyond just "Jack In!". They can't just have one awesome song and a bunch of lesser filler if they ever want to make it big, at least as anything but a one-hit wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread