Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 15 Ch. 66 - Summer Tour

Last time she did this was Chapter 35. We probably should have included a reminder that this is a thing she can do, since it's been three years since that chapter released :p

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath
She's been able to see him for a while. Even back when she first joined she mentioned getting the feeling Shiori is posessed by a spirit. And lately has been speaking to him through a japanese to english translator. Though it's emphasized that she can "only kind of see him". So he's probably like an undefined shape to her.

Dex-chan lover
Love that montage and I LIVE for seeing Shiori Experience and Black Bus going head to head like this. Looks like Jimi is feeling that itch to create again. It feels like we're building up to some sorta fall but I can't tell where it's going.

Dex-chan lover
It is a good day when we get another chapter of shiori experience. Thanks so much dropout.

Dex-chan lover
I love to see them happy, both them and black bus, but I'm soo afraid this is the calm before the storm 🫣

Dex-chan lover
I love how everything is going good for the main cast but I wonder if Jimi is like, dunno, unsatisfied?

Dex-chan lover
Jimi seemed so sad or depressing to me. Is he regretting they didn't get to join the 27 club? Is he gonna leave shiori (dunno how tho) to join them?

Then we have the foreshadowing of the shiori experience getting exhausted and they might regret something. Tho it has been pretty well for them so they need drama to get them inspired again lol such is the life of artists.

Dex-chan lover
Jimi seemed so sad or depressing to me. Is he regretting they didn't get to join the 27 club? Is he gonna leave shiori (dunno how tho) to join them?
More like he realized he is no longer part of the stage. He is now with the audience, applauding their performance.

Maybe the "you can't have everything" feeling.
He wants Shiori to succeed and win her dream. He likes her and the kids.
But selfishly he also wants to play with the big names of his level and have the best.

If they had joined Club 27, that will be his music, just like the other members perform while jacked in.
But with Shiori Experience, that's Shiori's music, not his. He is sacrificing his passion to watch over theirs.
One had to be sacrificed.

Well, maybe they can find a middle ground for Jimi to also able to let himself be part of the performance.

Ahhhh Shiori raising an awful lot of flags with those lines at the end there.
I hope they don't burn out, all the touring must be pretty exhausting
Ride the waves and died from exhaustion by the time they reached 27 years old.

Dex-chan lover
god imagine if they'd pull something like CASIOPEA vs T-SQUARE's Live FIGHTMAN
would actually cry

Dex-chan lover
Count on someone with occult hobbies to be helping out our ghost friend. I knew stuff was gonna start going down the second the chapter went into montage mode... Jimi and Shiori will have to resolve this rift that is building between them, man's soul isn't gonna be fulfilled if he can't play some damn guitar! I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread