Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Message

Dex-chan lover
NO!

AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ALL BANDS, THO I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. ..😭
Please tell me I'm wr on g

also, thank you for translation <3

Dex-chan lover
1. Man I loved that double page with the 27 club members
2. Jimi no, don't fuck it up

Dex-chan lover
come on guys don't panic he's just gonna send his reply...

right?

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna stick with my theory that the idiots letting the dead artists pilot them like puppets are all gonna die cause they aren't becoming legends on their own skill, shiori was the closest one to surviving the curse and jimi is about to fuck that up!

Dex-chan lover
I am gonna stick with my theory that the idiots letting the dead artists pilot them like puppets are all gonna die cause they aren't becoming legends on their own skill, shiori was the closest one to surviving the curse and jimi is about to fuck that up!
I have my own wild theory, the evil American producer knew jimi and is actually the one responsible for his death, as well as the death of many others.
Just check out (I don't remember which chapter, the jimi flashback), you see a guy with his face half covered that looks strangely like a younger version of the producer.

Dex-chan lover
I have my own wild theory, the evil American producer knew jimi and is actually the one responsible for his death, as well as the death of many others.
Just check out (I don't remember which chapter, the jimi flashback), you see a guy with his face half covered that looks strangely like a younger version of the producer.
Both theories can be true though. neither of our theories disproves the other.

Dex-chan lover
I loved when Jimi said It's Jackin'" time and jacked all over the place

Dex-chan lover
This is bait for sure, he's going to go back out stage to do a solo act real quick as a return message

Users who are viewing this thread