Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 15 Ch. 71 - Master Piece

Dex-chan lover
god dammit jimi. if you fucked up shiori's chances of breaking the curse cause you just couldn't hold it in, i will never forgive you.if the curse requires her to become a legend on her own merits, not the talent of the dead rockstar possessing her, and this fucks that up, i don't care if you are jimi hendrix, you will officially become the villain here. She was SO CLOSE.

Dex-chan lover
We’re in serious need of a lore dump regarding the curse / paranormal side of the story. (Hopefully following this)
Cause some can say that the one person who pulled that off is a legend, especially if they decided to quit / can’t play music after that again.
While the music is essential, circumstances beyond the music can elevate someone to be considered a “legend”. After all it’s ultimately a perception by others/public/society (unless of course the lore behind the curse has a specific definition).
Heck, the ghosts did become legends in no small part because they can’t make/play music anymore.

Anyway, looking forward to it, thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation :salute:
Also I wonder what all this fictional music sounds like :angery:

Dex-chan lover
This might actually be really bad for Shiori. Cause Jimi's performance seems like it's at a level that Shiori might never reach, even if she had an entire uncursed lifetime to dedicate to guitar. But everyone's gonna think that she's able to play at this level, and no matter how well she performs in the future, they're gonna compare it to this performance by Jimi.

god dammit jimi. if you fucked up shiori's chances of breaking the curse cause you just couldn't hold it in, i will never forgive you.if the curse requires her to become a legend on her own merits, not the talent of the dead rockstar possessing her, and this fucks that up, i don't care if you are jimi hendrix, you will officially become the villain here. She was SO CLOSE.
Can't blame the man, sometimes you just have to play before you combust.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate Shiori's POV here. She can see how Jimi feels alone in the sea of music which he can't play. Hope she and Jimi can compromise somehow :c they've always been like the 3rd party in the mix.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hyped and all but I'm so anxious to think of the consequences this'll lead for her. tho really I'm so hyped up at least he was able to finally complete his song.

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaamn... this is just freaking epic. Thanks for the new chapter guys!

Dex-chan lover
It pains me that we will never have the true Anime adaptation that this manga deserves, because in order to do that we would need to bring the real Jimi Hendrix from the dead.

Users who are viewing this thread