Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 15 Ch. 71 - Master Piece

Contributor
This might actually be really bad for Shiori. Cause Jimi's performance seems like it's at a level that Shiori might never reach, even if she had an entire uncursed lifetime to dedicate to guitar. But everyone's gonna think that she's able to play at this level, and no matter how well she performs in the future, they're gonna compare it to this performance by Jimi.
yeah, I was thinking the same. I don't see everyone on backstage taking this solo performance the good way. she's bound to have pissed someone off

Dex-chan lover
I'm in awe. This manga is non stop. Incredible. Wordlessly showing us beauty and love for music. It's all flowing through the page. Thanks for the work on the chapter Dropout, it's a banger every time.

Dex-chan lover
god dammit jimi. if you fucked up shiori's chances of breaking the curse cause you just couldn't hold it in, i will never forgive you.if the curse requires her to become a legend on her own merits, not the talent of the dead rockstar possessing her, and this fucks that up, i don't care if you are jimi hendrix, you will officially become the villain here. She was SO CLOSE.
I can't believe until I read this I'd forgotten that all the other people with the other Spirits have to do this too. That means that somehow someway even with the 27 Club doing their thing they all have to become stars their own way too. The finale of this manga is going to be impossibly cool seeing all these different musicians achieve their potential.

All of the double page spreads in this series have left me speechless. The art is so beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
It pains me that we will never have the true Anime adaptation that this manga deserves, because in order to do that we would need to bring the real Jimi Hendrix from the dead.
Yeah. The producers would have to make a crossroads pact IRL in order to do this series justice.

Dex-chan lover
Chills. Literal chills. The paneling is legendary and it was so good.

But Jimi, I love you, man, but this is going to mess up Shiori and the entire tour for sure...!

Dex-chan lover
Chills. Literal chills. The paneling is legendary and it was so good.

But Jimi, I love you, man, but this is going to mess up Shiori and the entire tour for sure...!
This the end of the tour, the only consequence it may have is eclipsing tpokz in their closing.

I think readers need to remember that Jimi isn't doing this for free or the good of his heart, so some selfishness is expected from him as payment for what he is doing for Shiori.

Dex-chan lover
I think that it was clear that she couldn't break the curse alone, that she need the band, I think that Jimi know that she is on the right path and wanted to play one last time.

NIB

Double-page supporter
I never thought that a manga could interpret the passion for the guitar and the blues that Jimi felt back then. After The Beatles and The Beach Boys, Jimi shows us the way of how "distorted blues" should be played. Great chapter.

Just pixels on a screen, fictional characters, and music I can't imagine in my head, but man that felt emotional. Tyty Dropout!

hey no offense but this is one of the most gorgeous single chapters of any manga i've ever read. holy shit, all these spreads are such a treat

Users who are viewing this thread