Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 16 Ch. 72 - Aftermath

Dex-chan lover
i was expecting more reactions like the guy in red tide, but jimi light the fire of passion under everyone instead

Dex-chan lover
When you play a guitar brand(Fender) to the point that they will never have to advertise ever again, that's when you know that you're Jimmy Hendrix.

Dex-chan lover
OH GOSH THANK YOU

I got really scared thinking she was gonna disband them. what a relief she was only gonna reveal shes being possessed by jimi to them.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck. This is that moment where we find out if everything has been in vain or not. We are still not clear on whether the curse to become a legend or die means she has to do it on her own talent or not. If what jimi did has tainted her attempt to become legendary she is fucked.

Dex-chan lover
it's wild that we're still 7 volumes behind.
Not in the sense of "hurry up already with the translations!" although I do really want to read the rest of it, but I mean that the story still has so much more to go. It feels like this sort of development ought to mean the story is nearing the climax, right? I'm excited to see where it goes from here!

Double-page supporter
So it was the sort of groundbreaking song that shock musicians to the point that divided them in two: the ones that saw it as an unbeatable wall that couldn't be overcome and got disillusioned by their own lack of skill; and those who saw it as goal to aim for and strengthened their resolve to do music for a living... Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread