Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - Jimi Hendrix

Dex-chan lover
The most beautiful aspect of this manga is how the author give life to once beloved, highest-famed artist who died in his early adult life. He is the main premise of the story, but he come by possessing a dull adult and altering the life of troubled students around him. He did nothing but play the blues... yet the blues impact people so much, over-dramatically turn those people lives.

This is how actually music is ideally depicted. They come to us and changing our life by possessing us through melody and lyrics. I don't know how the author got the idea, but hell yeah the author is fu**** genius for being able to tell a story like this using magnificent paneling and drawing...

Dex-chan lover
it makes me sad seeing a really good and favorite manga get turned to a low budget anime. I wouldn't want a mediocre anime out of this with anime watchers just treating it as trash.

I'm fine with imagining and blindly believing whatever is in this manga universe. its peak fiction after all.

anyways, I hope sensei clears it up that it was jimi who went to her (by accident, not that she knows tho), not that she deliberately went and sold her soul.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread