Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - Session

Group Leader
God how I sometimes wish I could hear them playing. The artist does a good job with the feel of it but actually hearing them play would be so fun.

Dex-chan lover
Just shouted "YOU BITCH" at a manga character in the middle of an empty house. Good job, mangaka.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao, Shiori with the proposal right off the bat.

Also Mitsuoka's mom is pretty cool! I like her.

The image on page 8 seems to be an homage to the following album cover (which in itself might be an homage to something else):
https://www.discogs.com/Tokyo-Ska-Paradise-Orchestra-Full-Tension-Beaters/master/242503

Dex-chan lover
Did I forget the part where it was OK for teachers to slap children in modern Japan..?

Dex-chan lover
bruh what kind of teacher goes around slapping students because they didnt answer their personal private phone lmao 💀
bitch sensei still bothers me i really hope mitsuoka decides to join them!!

Group Leader
Mitsuoka's mom is way cooler than I ever expected.

And why are people acting like it's so outlandish for Subaru-sensei to slap Mitsuoka? This is a school-life drama and we've already seen what she's like, after all 😅

I think something is missing in page 14 :eek: there is a white box. https://prnt.sc/tnevps

Jei

Again, hate how everyone just takes shit in this manga.
>get slapped
>WAHH I'M SO SORRY IT WAS MY FAULT ALL ALONG
You'd think the author is in an abusive relationship or something.

Fed-Kun's army
This just in, the science team discovered that the gravity well in the center of the universe isn't a black hole. It's Shiori's metaphorical balls.

Users who are viewing this thread