Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man - Vol. 9 Ch. 40 - Mitsuoka Neon

Dex-chan lover
Whelp
Many thanks
Happy holidays

@DerpLfc
Try changing the image server and refreshing. Usually works for me when there are 'nonpages' or 'cant view chapter'

2020 was shit but u guys made it so great thank you so much for this and please continue !
Happy New Years

Damn I waited for this so long I ended almost buying the japanese version digitally and using a translator. Thanks a lot for the hard work, is there anything that can be done for faster releases?

Dex-chan lover
omg i'm so happy this is back

This chap was really intense I love it

Dex-chan lover
Of all series I follow, I should have expected this one would be the one whose characters are most metal.

Thank you for the hard work guys, this chapter is a great gift for this fucking end_of_year

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that's kind of right, but I feel like that's kind of wrong too.

I am really hating the teacher. Being a shitty person doesn’t make you a better teacher. I can’t bring myself to believe that her being a shitty person makes the story better in any way.

Group Leader
im in love with this manga. it's my first one reading something like this. picked it it's as kino as it gets, and i'm hooked.
slow in updates, but forgiving since it's 50+ pages each chapter. thank you for your hard work. i look forward to every chapter to come.

#dropout

edit: binge read all 40 chapters after this chapter went up. i need to go to bed, but this kept me up. it's amazing.

Double-page supporter
always excited whenever i see a new chapter of this one, thank you <3

Is this a happy new year gift? 2021 will be better than 2020 just for this, thank you ♥

Users who are viewing this thread