Shiota-sensei to Amai-chan

Group Leader
@mikerjw The latest one came out on Matogrosso at the beginning of the month (http://matogrosso.jp/shioamechan/31.html). Unfortunately I've been busy with work this past month, but I've been chipping at it over the past week (short as the chapter is). I'm planning on having it out today.

Banned
the only 10/10 I've ever given here.
superb relationship dynamic, feminine girl, masculine man. based and redpilled. want more, especially a flashback arc to show the beginning.

the only moral problem here is he seemingly doesn't have her father's permission, otherwise he should marry her asap.

I’m sure they’re waiting until she graduates or something but seriously these age gaps are getting larger and larger that it’s getting ridiculous. If it wasn’t so gotdamn wholesome, I wouldn’t be reading this.

@Tdls12_
You're full of shit, not to mention a hypocrite. Much larger age gaps have existed in popular manga well before this came out:
Usagi Drop - Published 2005~2011, 6 year old girl and 30 year old man.
Kodomo no Jikan - 2005~2013, 7 year old girl and 23 year old man.
etc., etc.
Both examples are by female mangaka.

Group Leader
btw if anyone's wondering about new chapters, I've gone on indefinite hiatus from scanlating. if anyone wants to pick this up, then go ahead. im not the mangaka, and therefore im not the gatekeeper either.

and if anyone was looking forward to new chapters... sorry. 😢

Group Leader
@red_bean_casserole no worries. I'll be picking up the missing three shortly, just to catch up, as per-requested on a dead manga forum request thread I made about a month ago. I was really hoping there would be no hard feelings since you are dedicated to this series but hadn't been on for a month or two😅 that's a weight lifted off my conscious. My comment below from a week ago was a bit of a joke to those ends. Thank you for letting us know!

@lorescothe well then, I sure am glad I haven’t read those ones yet, thanks for warning me 👌 and I fully support you supporting a relationship between a 6 and 30 year old.

47 chapters released currently. Vol 4 coming soon. Inconsistent releases bcz if load on author.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal Thanks for picking this up!

@red_bean_casserole Thanks for all your hard work up till now!

This series has rapidly become one of my favorites. I couldn't put it down, binged it in 1 evening. Looked up and realized that it was 8 in the morning and i had stayed up all night lol. didn't even notice.

Group Leader
@Snickrot unfortunately I'm not picking it up, I'm just catching up as per request from someone I got on a "dead manga" post I asked requests for. I have like 1.5/3 of the chapters missing finished. Hoping to get it done soon.

Users who are viewing this thread