Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
All the people giving shit to MC because he called his dad to stop the assholes have never worked on the service industry.

Let's say he beats the two guys he probably would get in trouble with the law risking the reputation of his family restaurant is not worth it.

Double-page supporter
@luvicvid I don’t think I’ve ever read a “realistic” manga. And that’s fine with me. It’s fiction, so it doesn’t necessarily have to be realistic. A realistic romance manga would be pretty boring to read.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think its about being realistic, its more like "less fictional". Less cliche and less over dramatic reactions its cool too. I like that in Pseudo Harem and Tokikaku kawaii

i like this one too

f l u f f y

Man so much complaining. It's just a fluffy manga with a fun father character. Don't be so worked up about a picture book

Dex-chan lover
My god this girl… How do you manage to write a character whose behavior is so completely unbelievable, and yet feels so fucking generic, trite, ovedone.

Only person I'm interested in this is the dad straight out of FMA.

@liquidsword It's not about realistic, It's about making a character that's making sense and not contradicting, look at kaguya-sama or komi-san, they're not really realistic but a good character, their behavior and their reaction fit with their character

lol this new series already had some debating stuff. if you want something realistic, make your own manga with your shitty life background.

first chapter and i see some complaining about the characters. Just read it if you like it, and drop it if you dont like it. It's just a cute fluffy manga. Also, that dad is a chad.

Users who are viewing this thread