Shippai Kazoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
That is a bad idea... Don't hide evidence anywhere near people who know you. Easier to run a vpn and do some research on how to melt meat with acid, then grind the bones and make fertilizer with them and thrown it all in the woods, or, if you are too lazy to make fertilizer out of them, throw the ashes into the ocean.

Dex-chan lover
Might need psych/thriller tag? but dang, i'm surprised the mother didn't also threaten the father/daughter to help too
That is a bad idea... Don't hide evidence anywhere near people who know you. Easier to run a vpn and do some research on how to melt meat with acid, then grind the bones and make fertilizer with them and thrown it all in the woods, or, if you are too lazy to make fertilizer out of them, throw the ashes into the ocean.
who knows maybe he also suggested to bury it in her garden so she'd be framed even if she has a 'connection' with him lol

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAH.Holy shit what a train wreck but this one seems to be picking up speed after the ash tray to the head.But I guess it will kinda get toned down along the way with the family opening up and learn to be nice(r) to each other. Good stuff though, thanks for picking this up.

Contributor
They maybe a failed family but they are very close in these situations. :p

Dex-chan lover
That is a bad idea... Don't hide evidence anywhere near people who know you.
I think this guy has an ulterior motive. His affair is probably taking a toll mentally and financially on him. This is his way of getting out of it.
Easier to run a vpn and do some research on how to melt meat with acid,
It'll take a considerable amount of acid to do so and a purchase that large would create some attention on them in case the police investigate
then grind the bones and make fertilizer with them and thrown it all in the woods, or, if you are too lazy to make fertilizer out of them, throw the ashes into the ocean.
This one I agree. They should've just dumped the body somewhere in the woods.

Dex-chan lover
This... This !!!
So many new sentences in situations I never though I'd read !
10/10 + bookmarked, let's see how good the execution will be.

Users who are viewing this thread