Shiretto Sugee Koto Itteru Gal.: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 16 - Lots of different kinds of deals

Dex-chan lover
lol would weight manipulation affect mass? although it'd be interesting to make yourself 'weightless' and then hurry home or do some running or so

tho if he erased himself having udon for lunch wouldn't you just be hungry again XD

'can hear the voice of ingredients' is oddly specific but prolly not that helpful other than in a cooking competition maybe
Thanks for the chapter!

I understand the vampire girl, but the people doing bad thing to themselves should be adults.
bad habits can happen even when you're younger but she seems to be able to revive(?) or maybe she can build up a tolerance to where she only indulges like once a month or so

"I donated blood" if that's past tense, wouldn't it not matter/be ok for her to eat fatty foods after to refill herself versus like binging junk food before giving blood away (tho i don't think it'd be as bad as having alcohol before giving blood)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think I need a second brain to help me process and keep up with everything that happens in this manga :wtf:

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Out of context answering that question with "I really want a cigarette" is hilarious. Also rip tournament arc we hardly knew ye

Dex-chan lover
Out of context answering that question with "I really want a cigarette" is hilarious. Also rip tournament arc we hardly knew ye
i wonder if it's criticizing 'the curtains were blue' argument (tho i can imagine the teacher not giving them full marks just because, if using their abilities like that might be considered 'cheating')

tho would've also been hilarious if it's like "i dont' give a shit about this scene but my editor wouldn't shut up so i added it even tho i hate this part" (but other than another chara that would be able to corroborate or contradict it, i wonder how many ppl would've bluffed their way into getting better scores/deals/etc)

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly an excellent chapter.
I would also ignore my food too if it also talked.
Is vampire girl ok? Like is there someone we can call for her?

Dex-chan lover
Im honestly amused about the idea of been able to just ignore physics law yet teaching it. Its like yeah I k ow how to break them if I know them.
That's the point. Just like history teacher alternating history. Whatever you know is the one i know/approve

Dex-chan lover
Having villain like ability in My Hero Academia: "LET'S KILL ALL THE HEROES"
Having villain like ability in this: "Oops, let me get that stain off my shirt"
That teacher is definitely the most broken ability to have. It should be can nullified the future seeker or every power ability the way he want.

Users who are viewing this thread