Shiretto Sugee Koto Itteru Gal.: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 6 - Can't really leave kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
Welp i was expecting something similar to other work of this author (yankee guy helping others or something) gyaru mc with male pov? eeee ok but if so, then this series wont be as funny as for example Nagatoro..
Find it quite a bit more funny than Nagatory tbh.

I don't really get hung up on non-standard story formats either.

Double-page supporter
960 yen for a tank of petrol? You didn't forget a zero there?
I think you missed the point of the story, some guy came up to the gas station and asked for 980 yen of gas (so like a tiny bit), the attendant (her senpai) accidentally filled the tank completely and he's now on the hook to pay the difference.

I believe there's a typo on page 3 where she says "the customer had to pay 980 yen?" it should be something like "the customer only had 980 yen to pay?"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the notes. Unlocalized jokes and subsequent tl notes really r ze best.

Group Leader
I think you missed the point of the story, some guy came up to the gas station and asked for 980 yen of gas (so like a tiny bit), the attendant (her senpai) accidentally filled the tank completely and he's now on the hook to pay the difference.
You are entirely correct. I figured this at first but I was thrown off by misreading/misunderstanding the lines about the 1000 yen at the start and the 160 yen at the end, making me think senpai was so poor he couldn't even spare a couple hundred yen.
Now it makes perfect sense.

Dex-chan lover
So The gals give each other chocolate. So was the boys.
See ! I freaking knew you got both Yuri and yaoi ship with this since chapter 2 or so :pepehmm:

Aggregator gang
"Japan is like a solid decade behind the West when it comes to Internet culture"
Isn't it the other way around? Also, it feels like "randomness" has been an inherent part of japanese humour for a long time now, it's not some recent trend.

Dex-chan lover

I believe there's a typo on page 3 where she says "the customer had to pay 980 yen?" it should be something like "the customer only had 980 yen to pay?"
Then, what about the 160 yen at the end?
At first, I thought this was saying that the customer planned to buy only 160 yen. But since it's a full tank, it ended up costing 980 yen.

But if it's as you said, then I'm confused about the 160 yen.

Double-page supporter
Then, what about the 160 yen at the end?
At first, I thought this was saying that the customer planned to buy only 160 yen. But since it's a full tank, it ended up costing 980 yen.

But if it's as you said, then I'm confused about the 160 yen.
It’s a bit hard to parse, but what I got is that when the senpai started trying to haggle he was trying to appeal to the customer to get them to pay for more of the total, but the customer turned it around on him and started saying he only ever intended to get 160 yen worth (that’s about the price of a single liter of gas).

The other way you could read it is that the customer only relented the slightest bit and said he’d only pay for a single liter more gas (so 1140 yen total).

Users who are viewing this thread