Shiro Gal to Kuro Gal no Yuuwaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 36 - Watching Sakura

Dex-chan lover
Dude's absolute chad
But I really wanted to see the development

Dex-chan lover
Was this axed? what a unsatisfactory ending not even with them dating although pointing towards it eventually.

Also why did Otaku ultimate wingman not get a happy ending either? Come on now that's just rude lol.

I really liked this series but yeah that really non-ending ruins it, we are basically barely beyond what their relationship was at ch1.

its not axed cause its not serialized in the first place lol just your typical 'twitter manga'
I understand the author move on from this cause honestly thing gets old real quick for me

Fed-Kun's army
no way this is the end? there was some development but i wanted them to at least get together

Dex-chan lover
its not axed cause its not serialized in the first place lol just your typical 'twitter manga'
I understand the author move on from this cause honestly thing gets old real quick for me
But it didnt have to get old, there was so much to still explore, heck post getting into relationship would have been neato too.

Group Leader
Yeah, sure, it ultimately depends on the actions of the ones involved, but with this kongming-level of wingman-nery, you gotta give otaku-kun his due credit

Dex-chan lover
good stuff but now i want to see a good ending for otaku too

Double-page supporter
crying cause it's over. i hoped there'd be some confession of some kind, but this was sweet. I really loved this story overall.

Double-page supporter
We never really get to see Rei's POV. We received hints here and there but I want to know a side story where its Rei's POV.

Users who are viewing this thread