Shiro Gal to Kuro Gal no Yuuwaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 36 - Watching Sakura

Fed-Kun's army
There are 3 more extras to go that came with the volume release, 18 pages worth. The group seems to have been working from the twitter raws, so guess it remains to see if they will do them or not.

End? End??? Shame. There really are never any gyaru yuri series, either one shots or cancels. :(

Dex-chan lover
yeah not even a confession or a kiss to really seal the deal.

And about Otaku, I remember reading over in the Japanse Twitter of the author where japanese fans where saying about the same things we are now.

Lot of them asking why no love or recognition fo Otaku.
Did the author reply?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author didn't really go into much detail about Otaku's own personal life after the story ended, the author has long since moved on to other works now so I doubt they will explain anything by now.
Which is sad cause you know such a mainish character whos the ultimate wingman and we get jipped with nothing to show for him :(

Dex-chan lover
:huh:...

anyways, Otaku kun is chad wingman, sucks from what i think author san is leaving to the readers what they'll think afterward..

Dex-chan lover
yeah not even a confession or a kiss to really seal the deal.

And about Otaku, I remember reading over in the Japanse Twitter of the author where japanese fans where saying about the same things we are now.

Lot of them asking why no love or recognition fo Otaku.
To be honest they progress smoothly even without the dude help. Make him feel useless in the plot 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Otaku-kun was always just a plot device, but he was really a good one tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Need an ending for otaku kun

i-want-one-onrnbl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread