Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Dex-chan lover
.. am I the only one who just doesn't remember who is who among the women in this manga?
There's just too many of them and quite a few share a lot of similarities...

Aggregator gang
I always feel so disconnected with the manga reading community when this happens. I just don't find this manga very offensive. Sure, it has problems with characters and pacing, but I'd never even consider it for the "worst isekai story ever" award. Nonbiri Nouka still takes the cake there.

Maybe it's because I just read the entire thing in one go for the first time, but I didn't have any trouble following the story and knowing which character is who.

If nothing else, I respect this manga for making the MC here delegate properly rather than making Earthly tools and crop rotations like every other bloody isekai. Definitely not perfect, but I think it has some real high points unlike most clone isekai.

Group Leader
@TetraSky I just remember main girl who is a dragon furry and the few that want to ntr MC and everyone else just seems like a side character

Group Leader
@Aretheus
I so feel you on that.
Though I don't think Nonbiri Nouka is actually worst isekai story. Isekai manga adaptation, maybe.
But even then, it's not actually the worst. It still at least theoretically functions as a story.

Fed-Kun's army
I ended up dropping this. I did like it at first, but the storyline just seem to fade away and it became about him meeting a woman, she falls in love with him, and that was it. Over and over. It was like reading nothing but filler chapters.

Aggregator gang
This is just my ranting about how bad this is, dont take it personal any of you, I needed to do this, I've seen this title being worked since a long time ago and it just surprises me that there still exist anyone willing to try and translate this, hell even the ln translator gave up ages ago.

I took my time, to read all of this cuz I was pretty much bored(hell of bored)....from chapter 1 to 60 (i've dropped this before in 2 occasions in the 3rd and 6 chapter respectively at separate times) and the story is all over the place, dont know if the manga artist doesn't understand the story at certain points OR if the actual author of the ln just make and create things at his convenience without trying to explain somethings just because he can, I know that's how it works but he doesn't even care to try to explain anything, he just move with the flow expecting the readers to forget how the plot move from one thing to another. I do get it, I filled up the holes with my common isekai knowledge but why should I do that.

Dex-chan lover
i only read 1st chapter but why this kind of mc really turn me off

it's a good story I just wish they stop blaming him for shit that's not his problem you know damn well he has his duties as king you were not even supposed to be his fiance you forced it

never saw such a retarded story in my life, the story all over the place.
talking about story almost non existent, its more focusing about he meeting a girl adding her to the harem repeat.

p.s i feel bad for the translators im sure they dont get it either whats going on there.

I must say... as i started this... i found it interesting with the Dragons Magic Sword und such... but then all of sudden there where also guns armored cars and even mechs... i know other mangas where they combine magic and scify... but this one... did not pull it off very well. Also the Story got really confusing with all the Girls... I was not that bad, but i think it could have been much better if they had sticked with just on theme and not that much Girls.

Contributor
it was a very confusing ride.... i have nothing much else to say.

To many hole in this shit. I'm so confusing
What happen after the war and the princess enemy? Who r all those girl? 😅

it was a good story to start with, guess it got the axe and now we have this confusing rushed ending. O well i guess

Users who are viewing this thread