Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

It looked quiet promising at the start then the war happened it started getting somewhat good then I'm. Not really sure what happened but it dropped sideways off the map and got axed, thanks the translators for sticking with it but yea a somewhat disappointing end

like almost all people have said, kinda disappointed ending.
started with a good plot but it just went sideways after the war at the north.
it was hinting at the begging that it was a harem but it went full harem by the middle of it, I think this was a editor decision and not the author
ending up in disappointment just to get axed
kinda sad actually

This end just wtf it s good manga but the end late me think what maybe it s have one contination but no anything

Aggregator gang
This was gonna be a good series but like wtf ? ending ? the story is good but wtf !?!??!?!?!??!

Contributor
i forgot about this series and how it ended despite reading it once.

well that was a complete disappointment Ending to the series that had a good plot but it somewhat reminded of monster X which that one was good but it didn't last long plus it also had a cheap ending but oh well time to get rid of this off my list

Group Leader
>axed
Well, that's a damn shame. It was actually one of the isekais I enjoyed a bit more.
And to make matters worse, the novel isn't currently being translated either.

Oh well. Maybe one day.

It was so great at the beginning then nearing the end, it started going really fast as if the Author was told to finish the manga asap.... I got literally so confused like How did he end up with the other girls and etc.

Dex-chan lover
started good, went boring real quick.

a clear 4/10 from me here...
story, magic, beastification and even technology being all over the place. pure harem route, not even a male friend around the corner. the axe was easily foreseen.

Dex-chan lover
Just read this. It has a lot of great ideas in it but it feels like it's rushing through the story in a lot of places. Ending is spectacularly rushed and leaves many plot lines unresolved but at least the main characters get a somewhat adequate ending.

I don't feel like it was a complete waste of time to read this but it could have been much better.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't read a single chapter of this, I just want to point out that the name Altodestenia sounds like a toothpaste brand.

This is criminally boring and with every female character suffering the same face syndrome doesnt help either

Users who are viewing this thread