Shishunki Bitter Change - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Wish

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if the drop to this cliche is better than the tragedy everyone has been wishing for, but hey, it's a good ending for xmas, I guess?

Group Leader
@KN-XIII Yes, it's from the web comic on the author's website (that hasn't been translated into English yet, though).

I'm sure there's a comment somewhere here about the original ending that's more speficic and more correct, but basically
the ending comes directly after the High School arc, that's supposed to be chapter 60 here. Yuu and Yuuto are unable to find a way to turn back and decided to live on their lives with each other's body. Yuu (in Yuuto's body) tried going out with glasses, but was depressed because they could never truly love each other, couldn't go through the hardships of a man's body and committed suicide. Yuuto (in Yuu's body), now presumably married to and had a child with Tachibana (the delinquent guy), heard the story from glasses, regretted not having spotted her ( Yuu's) depression sooner and not being able to help her, before collapsing and crying next to his son.
It's a sad ending, really, and with the way things are now, it doesn't look like it'll be following that path, though hopefully it won't be heading toward another sad ending either.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter essentially summed up what made me so fucking mad about this series.
Everything has been fucking Yui's fault. She was upset that her life sucked dick so she wanted to become Yuuta.
Yuuta then manages to make her life into something fantastic (making up with the parents, making friends, etc) - and Yui gets fucking mad at Yuuta. THE FUCK

Why? Because surprise surprise - life is what you want to make it. Yuuta will naturally obtain those things no matter what because that's who he is.
Yui never tried to change or be like Yuuta, she simply wanted to complain the entire time despite getting what she wanted.

Which is why the original ending of Yui choosing Glasses over Yuuta so infuriating. She was the one who perpetrated the entire fucking thing. And then pure boi Yuuta who never ONCE left her side gets fucking blindsided by his best friend who fucking lies to both of them. Then seeing comments of people telling Yuuta to get fucked?
Yui a shit. Glasses a shit.
Yuuta best boi. Protecc waifu from Truck-kun. Fucking fight me.

@shoker In other words you are mad at a child for acting jealous. A child that was largely neglected and didn't develop proper interpersonal relationship skills.

@Phuocphuc46 wow
that is a ending, I read some people mention that the writer's previous work usually have sad ending. So it might turn up like that, I don't know......but I hope not.

so does that mean that yuuta is now in another world
badum tssssss

so the translators gifted us with the christmas gift of a cliffhanger
now i want more

went for a yuuta mind of steel [...] ending
I think it was called "superhero".

I don't think it qualifies either way, but if someone would like to make a comparison, what appears that has happened would be much closer to
"Cherry blossom's dream"
(seriously, if you have no idea what i'm talking about, then that "spoiler" tag isn't just for show).

Me

Dex-chan lover
I spent all day building up my heart to read this, and it ISN'T an immediate haertbreak?
I feel... relieved and cheated at the same time. This is a weird feeling.

please dont be a happy ending, If yui marry yuuta that be such a cheap ending

Users who are viewing this thread