Shishunki-chan no Shitsukekata - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - As Long As You Know - First Part

Dex-chan lover
If he continues with his delusions like this, he is gonna turn like Maa-kun from "Amano Megumi": imagination running wiId but no reaI action.

Dex-chan lover
MeanwhiIe their mom:

HVnCWhY.jpg

Abby and hoku in the last page, I think I've read that doujinshi, iirc it's a threesome with the master

Dex-chan lover
so they've even got parents approval and the best that he could think of in this DIVINE SITUATION - to invite third wheel girl?! Cmon, man, what the fuck is wrong with you?!
tumblr_oqvnedUDgs1tlgqkgo1_540.gif

@tkmisere its his idea that she'll stop Kanon from attacking him, bcs its bad bcs they are family. BUT AT THE SAME TIME - he is fine with her beeing his domestic girlfriend. SO THIS WHOLE SHITSHOW IS SO FUCKING DUMB SOMEONE JUST SLAP THIS RETARD PLS!!!

Aggregator gang
Prez is an annoying, cockblocking third-wheel, but damn...

3s77lEt.jpg
PXebC8i.png

I think I'm developing a new fetish...

And tbh, I think her presence will accelerate the progress. Kanon is aggressive but she needs a push every now and then. Usually her friends at school push and encourage her but Prez's womanly body and jealously might do the trick too and make Kanon even more assertive.

Dex-chan lover
Nakata-sensei sure does love her some lace and frills. I wouldn't be surprised to find she goes underwear shopping for herself a lot while under the guise of doing research.

Users who are viewing this thread